Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Tecpanecatl Family and 30 Stories in 30 Days

Today is the big day! My letter giving background information on our son and his sensory issues has posted at http://www.hartleysboys.com/ !!


Please visit the site and look for story #7 about the Tecpanecatl Family, “A Gentle Boy with a Giant Fear” and leave a comment or question and I will be more than happy to respond. Our experience has opened our eyes and more importantly our hearts to the struggles of all families dealing with developmental delays and Sensory Processing Disorder. I am doing my part to spread knowledge so that we can remove negative stereotypes associated with the disorders and allow everyone to receive access to the therapies and services needed to help them on their journey. Thank you Hartley (@ParentingSPD) for allowing me to share our story.

3 comments:

  1. I left a comment over there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the Special Needs Blog Hop. I am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post was inspiring and it was great to hear from your perspective. The 30 stories in 30 days was a fantastic way for us all to get our stories out to the world, and I'm glad I read yours.

    ReplyDelete